Thursday, August 19, 2010

Websites that gave advice which helped you get pregnant right away??????? Or any tips?

I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 8 months. We just started activley trying to concieve 4 or 5 months ago. ( using opk, having sex during ovulation, I have tried different positions and tips. Does anyone know any good sites that helped you get pregnant fast? I kind of gave up ttc after getting bfn month after month. I have been pregnant before and was not trying. Im only 19 so i dont think i have a fertility problem. My boyfriend is 23 and doesnt drink or smoke. H|e smokes 2 or 3 joints a day I made him cut back on smoking weed since we have been ttc. We are buying a house next year and I want to get pregnant a.s.a.p. Thanks so much ladies!Websites that gave advice which helped you get pregnant right away??????? Or any tips?
A friend of mine was having difficulty getting pregnant but she finally got pregnant at age 43.聽 She had thought she was infertile but contrary to what doctors said she got pregnant twice.聽 This can help you get pregnant fast and naturally.聽 She offers FREE one on one consultations.聽 Hope this helps.Websites that gave advice which helped you get pregnant right away??????? Or any tips?
Sure, there is a natural way to stimulate ovulation at almost any time of the month. Send me Answers email so I can send you my story about it.
This worked for me....right after sex get on all fours and lift rump in the air for about an hour! helps the swimmers! Gravity ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment