Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advice on cars. (websites, experience, anything might help!)?

My boyfriend wants me to get a new car because he says the one I have sucks. (It's a saturn, s series, i believe. early two thousands.) My price range is very low (I'm still young and my job doesn't pay the best). He says I can afford up to about twelve thousand, but I'm looking for cheaper than that. What I'm really looking for is advice on good cars, and ANY websites that can help! THANKS!I need advice on cars. (websites, experience, anything might help!)?
Scion TC is a choice of mine. They look cool and the insurance on these cars arent that bad. I find the best color for them is white. If you plan on putting some money into the car, it wont disappoint. My friend has one and its fun to drive and there is plenty of room in the back for passengers.His is white and has some good modifications in it.





Honda Civic SI. This is another quality car that hold up its value in the long run. Honda is a very reliable car for people of any age. They have good speed and performance. I know they both come in automatic or manual. I would choose a 2006 or newer, but thats your choice. I think they look cool after 2006. Insurance should be too bad. It is a coupe so it will raise it a little.





Last Choice. Volkswagen GTi or Rabbit. The model is a MKV(MK5). They are 2007 and up Volkswagen that have amazing performance stock. 200 horsepower for the GTi. I think around 170 horsepower for the Rabbit. They are coupes but i like them a lot. Friends have bought them and added some nice performance parts and they fly real quickly on the road.I need advice on cars. (websites, experience, anything might help!)?
if you want a good deal on a newer car 2007 or newer, you can use www.autoweb.com and they will shop the fleet dealers for you. If you are looking for a little older the best thing you can do is shop local car dealers websites, sometimes they will advertise a deal on a car that they will not put on the car to get internet sales. Worked for me last year found a 2007 Ford Taurus with 60,000 miles was $12,500, but they were adv. on the net for $5,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment