Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Looking for Free Blog Websites so that I Can Freely Publish my Thoughts and Advice for Others?

I'm new to this Yahoo ask thing but I really need help with something.


Lately I've been wanting to make a blog online to publish my thoughts but as I'm 15 I don't have a credit card to pay for my own blog website and my parents think it's not a useful investment in lending me theres so I'm desperately wondering if anyone can give me a few blog websites I can use that are free and can be commented on without memebershipI'm Looking for Free Blog Websites so that I Can Freely Publish my Thoughts and Advice for Others?
Try Blogger. I have a blog there and it's great (+free!)I'm Looking for Free Blog Websites so that I Can Freely Publish my Thoughts and Advice for Others?
Word Press...you can set up your own blog for FREE and customize it, upload pictures, etc. it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment