Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are there any websites, books, or magazines out there for young adults in dating/relationship advice?

I try to compare a married woman's life with mine but it's just not the same I feel whenever I want advice about what to do with my relationship. I'm not 33 and I'm not going to pretend like I am. Is there anybody that can refer me to something that helps young adults with relationship advice?Are there any websites, books, or magazines out there for young adults in dating/relationship advice?
not that i can think of, but the good thing about a relationship is you can make it up as you go along....





you don't need to have someone else keeping your relationship alive, believe in yourself....








good luckAre there any websites, books, or magazines out there for young adults in dating/relationship advice?
There is alot of different pages on relationships here.I think you can see them all from this one page.But I have personally been there and to the blog.Some interesting stuff.
cosmopolitan.com





cosmogirl.com





seventeen.com
You should read the book 'Not all the good ones are taken'
Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! It's called cosmopolitan!





it has all the tips and tricks on how to get oyur man happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment