Thursday, August 19, 2010

Websites for scholarship? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

For Graduate and Ph.D programs. Thank you very much.Websites for scholarship? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I WOULD START WITH YOUR FINANCIAL AID OFFICER at the school that you are planning to attend also alot of students would know too then you also want to talk to department of education and see if they would guide if all fails then you want to go online for searching for scholarship e.g: www.FreeScholarshipSearch.com, also at Scholarships.CareersandColleges.com also at www.scholarships.com also www.scholarshipamerica.org...Good luck...WaSalaam.Websites for scholarship? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
fastweb.com


the schools even recommend this one. =]
You will have the best chance of getting a grad scholarship when you apply directly to the college you are planning to attend. Talk both to the financial aid office AND the department you are going to. For a year I was told the department didn't give out scholarships, but I never gave up... my second year there I miraculously had a scholarship from that department on my award letter.


Good luck
Hi, Hope!


I like your nickname, it`s cute. To make the story short, I have already applied to college and got acceptance, so as for the scholarships - go to the osap.gov.on.ca - it is governmental site, everything is written there, you wouldn`t be confused for sure! I wish you all the best in your studies...


Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment