Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anyone have advice on [free]people search websites?

I found the phone number of my oldest sons biological father, It was free on yahoo people search. This even had his city State and street address. Wow I was in disbelief. I haven't seen him in 18 years.Does anyone have advice on [free]people search websites?
u had found me wat else u r seeking dearDoes anyone have advice on [free]people search websites?
yea, it's called myspace.com...stalker.
use google search
how about the white pages?
i dont think there really are any some might give u a free trial but like familytree.com and all the other ones they just let u do a quick search if u want the info u gota pay.
eharmony give you like a thirty day free trial, otherwise i don't have anything to help

No comments:

Post a Comment