Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have an algebra/trig final coming up...any study tips, websites, or advice?

For 1st and 2nd quarter I've gotten a C and a low B in my algebra/trig class. Semester finals are next week and I have to do pretty well on the final. I got a review packet and I don't understand a lot of it because I struggled before plus I have to remember all of the information now at once. Does anyone have any good study sites that help explain math concepts easily or any study tips on how to prepare?I have an algebra/trig final coming up...any study tips, websites, or advice?
just remember your functions and concepts


remember what a 45/45/90 triangle is and 30/60/90 triangle is


learn ALL your functions and you should try and learn how to do stuff w/o a calculator good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment