Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does anyone have any advice on opening a business... any websites to look at?

Depends on what kind of business you want to open. Here is a great and fairly cheap business opportunity:


http://www.freeInfomercial.comDoes anyone have any advice on opening a business... any websites to look at?
I would suggest you log onto score.org. SCORE is a non profit organization that has a lot of good information on the web site. Be sure and check all aspects of it. SCORE also offers one on one counseling from mostly retired business people who want to give something back to small business. Up in the left had corner enter your zip code and you can find SCORE chapters in your area. There are about 400 chapters around the country with 10,000 + members who are willing to assist you for ';free';. If you do not have time to meet one on one with the counselor there are a number of the counselors around the country who will work with you via e-mail. Check out the chapter nearest to you as many have ';how to'; workshops for a very nominal fee. Also check out www.sba.gov, , startupjournal.com (a wall street web site for small business), bizstats.com,franmarket.com (for franchise operations), business.gov,prosper.com. You will also find a number of the community colleges in the country offer new business start ups classes and assistance.Does anyone have any advice on opening a business... any websites to look at?
hi dear ,


I too have said those words.During my first 2 years as a struggling home


business entrepreneur dreaming of making money and leading a free lifestyle,


I made many mistakes.


Some of those mistakes cost me money...


Others caused me heartache...





But I have also made a handful of good decisions too, and at the top of that


list is my decision to become a member of the IAHBE.


The IAHBE (http://www.iahbe.org) stands for


International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs. In one sentence,


it is simply:





';An Online University with a collection of the best home business


information, reports, articles, seminars and other content put under one


roof.';





Being an exclusive paid membership resource, I was very half-hearted at


first at the thought of spending a good $29 for something as intangible as


';information';. As I once asked myself, many people now ask me this question:





';Can't I get this information for FREE on the Internet?


So why do I need to pay for it?';





I have to admit that this is a valid question. And I have to agree that you


CAN find similar (but not exact) information for free, scattered around the


Internet. So why choose the IAHBE? How can it help you?





Let me tell you my personal experience first..


As a budding home business entrepreneur, my survival depended on how well I


controlled my meager finances and small capital. And yet, every business


owner knows the costs associated when starting your business. For example, I


had to spend on:





a) My personal growth - books, ebooks, reports


b) Advertising - ezine ads, PPC, leads and print media ads


c) Operations - PC software, productivity tools





I had, at that time, spent close to $3000 just getting started. Most that


was spent on useless website traffic schemes, so called ';targeted'; home


business leads, books, software and PPC advertising.


But in my second month as a member of the IAHBE, I realized that I actually


have hundreds of unused coupons, discounts and special offers for the same


products and services that I paid the full price for elsewhere.


How can the


IAHBE do this?


It's a question of simple economics:





';What you cannot achieve as an individual, you can easily achieve as a


group.';





Since the IAHBE has thousands of members, they can easily negotiate for


special bulk discounts, free trials, and even free gifts from various


suppliers, manufacturers and retailers.


Now ask this question for your self





';Do you want to spend time finding information, or do you want to spend time


building a business?';





The reason is this;


If you're perfectly happy running around chasing information, instead of


actually building a business, you don't need the IAHBE. If you want to learn


only from truly successful people, and get the information delivered to your


doorstep, there is no smarter choice.





After all, it only costs you around a dollar a day. Heck, even useless


'lifestyle' magazines cost more :)





Take it form a guy who learned the hard way...





Take it from a guy who is a member and 100% believer in the IAHBE, and how it can change your life.





This is a popular saying, and I want you to understand it's meaning:








';When the Student is Ready, the Teacher Will Appear';








In the story of my life as an entrepreneur, the teacher did appear indeed, but only after I was ready; only after I DECIDED that I was going to succeed, no matter what the cost, and no matter how long it took...





And I found not one, not two, but dozens of teachers, all of them experts in their own chosen field.





So the question is really this : Are YOU Ready?





* Are you ready to get serious in your home based business?


* Are you ready to stop wasting time and money?


* Are you ready to get REAL home business advice from REAL experts?





If you are, then the IAHBE will change your life too. Trust me on this...





https://www.ezinfocenter.com/9866772/IAH鈥?/a>





hey, did i told you......


Just for trying the IAHBE, you'll also get $1,000 in free tools and resources that can get your business up and running as smooth as a well-oiled machine. Even if you decide the IAHBE is not for you, you can keep these free tools and put them to work in your business right away!


you can cancel anytime within 30 days if you feel you don't need this membership. If that is not fair, I don't know what is! Sign up now!





https://www.ezinfocenter.com/9866772/IAH鈥?/a>
contant me at Lflynnk008 and i will give you a web page to look at.
If you are interested in marketing on the Internet, you will need to find a program within your budget that will give you all the tools, software, training and support you need to become successful. Learning how to advertise within your budget is also key. There are many good forms of pay and free advertising. It's good to learn both. Many marketers choose to build their businesses with free forms of advertising in the beginning.





If you need more information you can contact me at stevemark122000@gmail.com
Is your business going to be home based? If so don't quit your day job to start the business. Don't expect to get rich quick, that just don't happen. Do your research for any company you plan to work with.





With any business get a good accountant. Get a good attorney and listen to them and take their advise to heart.





If you are looking for a good home based business send me an e-mail and I will send you a link to an information web site, for the home based business that I am involved in.





Thanks Ron B.
Ways to make money online.





sell stuff on ebay


The best dropshipper


http://worldwidebrands.url-go.com





Get paid to blog


The best site for get paid to blog


http://payperpost.url-site.com





Online paid surveys


The best site for online paid surveys


http://surveyscout.url-site.com





hope I help you.
Hi there. I'm sure you will get a few good suggestions here, but if email me I will be happy to send you a link to something special=)
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment