Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice for buying websites.?

Hi. I need some info and advice for buying websites that are for sale. I have been looking at such listings in WebsiteBroker.com (and a few other places). Here are the two things I need some info on:





1. I want to know how to find out if the site is a good buy or if it is junk.


2. Most of them cost more than I have. How do I get the money for buying them?





Advice from those who had bought websites before are especially welcome.Need advice for buying websites.?
99% of the websites have little to no real value. They are nothing more than a registered domain, have no traffic, and no SE ranking.





If the site has an existing business, then you evaluate that. If you think you can make a business out of the name alone, then that is your opportunity.





I would also stick to top level domains such as .com if you are running a for-profit business.

No comments:

Post a Comment