Sunday, August 22, 2010

GBA Games. Advice on what to buy & what to avoid please! Any Good gba websites?

Just invested in a Gba sp, and me being a novice to Nintendo completely, I just dont know what games are good and what to avoid. I like stradegy games and Rpgs. I like the look of pokemon games but im baffled at the selection on offer! I have a gamecube and would like advice on which games would also be good to combine Gba %26amp; the Gcube please. Any advice? even a website will do... Thanks xGBA Games. Advice on what to buy %26amp; what to avoid please! Any Good gba websites?
yes go to www.gamefly.com click on gba then click on see all gba games and there u go.....hope i helped...GBA Games. Advice on what to buy %26amp; what to avoid please! Any Good gba websites?
try pokemon fire red or kingdom of harts chain of memories and deulmasters shadow of the code hope u enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment