Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help, I need ti get over the hurt i feel in my relationship in order to save it - any good websites for advice?

My relationship is falling apart at a quick speed. I am very hurt by some things my partner has done, He is unwilling to try to understand things from my side, after I have done this for him many times. He has admitted that he is selfish but that it's something I need to deal with because that's him. I accept that he is not the best partner and can get over this but I can't get over that fact that he's not attempting to understand or be sorry about the way I am feeling.





Does anyone know any good websites or have any good advice on how I can get over being upset and just work towards saving our relationship?Help, I need ti get over the hurt i feel in my relationship in order to save it - any good websites for advice?
I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but it sounds to me like you guys are ready for Retrouvaille.org. You can look that up and see if it might work for you. It saved our lives. You can write me if you have any questions I can help with.





Good luck. Your marriage is worth the effort. (If there is current infidelity in the marriage, that MUST be ended in order for Retrouvaille to be of value to you.)Help, I need ti get over the hurt i feel in my relationship in order to save it - any good websites for advice?
Divorce him.If he can't understand that you have feelings then you don't need to be with such a fool.He seems stubborn,and that's not good at all.You can't change a person that doesn't want to be changed.


He's not even trying ';He has admitted that he is selfish but that it's something I need to deal with because that's him.'; You oughta smack the guy in his face!
relationships.com or just goggle relationship advice. But honestly why do you want to save a relationship with a man who cares nothing about your feelings? Do you think it's going to get better out of the blue? Your still going to be miserable a year down the road if he refuses to see the problem. A relationship is a give and take process and if he chooses not to give and constantly take what do you have?
http://savemarriagesite.com/,,,,,, or http://www.ehow.com/how_2218785_save-your-marriage.html?ref=fuel%26amp;utm_source=yahoo%26amp;utm_medium=ssp%26amp;utm_campaign=yssp_art
good websites? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment