Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pearl necklace buying advice. Reputable websites?

I was looking to get my girlfriend a pearl necklace, preferably a black Tahitian pearl necklace. I was thinking of getting her an add-a-pearl type thing. I was wondering if the ladies here tonight can lead me to a great place to buy jewelry online? Not a cheap, chinsy direct-from-china place, but a website that has quality stuff. The website I buy from gets best answer. In lieu of anyone providing me with a website, best ';pearl necklace'; comment will be chosen.Pearl necklace buying advice. Reputable websites?
This place, I kid you not, and despite what you might think is the BEST place to buy jewelry, and the owner (tom shane) travels to tahiti to hand select his tahitian pearls. (good choice, by the way, I LOVE black tahitian pearls). The salesmen are not paid on commision and they're SO helpful, that if you're looking for something they don't actually have, they'll tell you exactly where the best place is to find one. If you have one in your state/area, I HIGHLY recommend you go there. I went there looking for a replacement wedding ring, and I was enammored with their service AND incredible selection. They also let/help you design your own jewelry if you happen to have something particular in mind.





Their prices are EXTREMELY reasonable, too. Try it out.





http://www.shaneco.com/Pearl necklace buying advice. Reputable websites?
Check http://www.pearlhours.com, and treat your beloved ones with stunning pearl jewelry piece; 90% price off compared to your local pearl jewelry store.
Tiffany %26amp; Co.


They have really good quality necklaces.


Cute ones too!
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment