Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does anyone know any online advice websites that are free?

Yes. Yahoo! Answers.Does anyone know any online advice websites that are free?
I cant give you a website BUT I can tell you God is the best listener and if you allow him he will let the Holy Spirit answer you.Does anyone know any online advice websites that are free?
what kind of advice are you looking for??? there are many
I gave up on free advice web sites. The last one I went to made me feel really silly. If you find a good free one then go for it.... I did find a web site call The Inspiration Site. There is a one-time fee of $40.00, but after you join you can contact them as many times as you want. There are a lot of online advice web sites thay have a fee but it's a monthly fee. This web site you only pay once. I've already contacted them four times for problems I've had. They are really nice and they give really good advice. Plus they have a money back guarantee. You should check it out if you like to talk or need advice often. www.theinspirationsite.org





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment