Thursday, July 29, 2010

My child desperately needs braces.I can't afford them. Does anyone have any info on websites that offer advice?

Anyone have any info on ways I can afford my childs braces?


the cost is beyond what I can afford financially. Is there some way I could get a discount or something?My child desperately needs braces.I can't afford them. Does anyone have any info on websites that offer advice?
You will need to get in touch with the Health Department in your area. They usually have slots opened for need patients. If you can get a letter from the dentist as to medical need and documentation of the lack of money, the help is there. Being less fortunate is no reason to not have medical and dental care; so don't allow it to be so.My child desperately needs braces.I can't afford them. Does anyone have any info on websites that offer advice?
Best coverage anywhere had rotted teeth and was able to have them fixed heres the link http://newurl.name/cheap-dental-plans
If you go to a collage that has a dentist program they sometimes have there students do braces really cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment