Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have looked online for my sister need some advice on what websites i can use to help me locate her?

ha ha funny no basement she was in Ten. last time i had heard from her and called the local authorities there and all they wanna do is eat doughnuts and sit on there assesI have looked online for my sister need some advice on what websites i can use to help me locate her?
Try myspace...........im 15 and i found my brother on there and whom lead me to my real father i met him a month ago for the frst time in 15 years.......I have looked online for my sister need some advice on what websites i can use to help me locate her?
have you tried facebook friend finder, myspace, or a google search that might show up a news article with her name.
I'm in California silly!
Website; SearchingToReunite





Contact Kenna Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment