Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED TO c-o-n-t-r-o-l myself <advice/websites/videos recommended>?

CONTROLLLL Yes Im kind of like killing myself with no discipline CAUSE I DUNNO WHYY!!!





For a few days i told myself that i would have discipline and I HAD IT...but after a while it WORE OFF!





I NEEDDD...


I cant ask my family members to punish me if i dont do something cause they're HYPER busy %26lt; big family man!





OH PURLEASE~I NEED TO c-o-n-t-r-o-l myself %26lt;advice/websites/videos recommended%26gt;?
i have an idea that works for me..


1st on pieces of paper write down the things u have to do in that week.separate piece for each To-Do. Now below each To-Do,write down what negative things will happen if u do not do it.set time limit for each To-Do and write it down beside that lebel.now stuck the piece of paper at a place which u will have to look at if u r not bzi doing one of the things,so that will remind u what will happen if u dont complete in time.strike out one item as u finish it.this worked for me.beside these papers u can put up ur weekly routine so u can decide on doing any alterations if needed. Hope it helps.
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment