Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED TO c-o-n-t-r-o-l myself <advice/websites/videos recommended>?

CONTROLLLL Yes Im kind of like killing myself with no discipline CAUSE I DUNNO WHYY!!!





For a few days i told myself that i would have discipline and I HAD IT...but after a while it WORE OFF!





I NEEDDD...


I cant ask my family members to punish me if i dont do something cause they're HYPER busy %26lt; big family man!





OH PURLEASE~I NEED TO c-o-n-t-r-o-l myself %26lt;advice/websites/videos recommended%26gt;?
army military schoolI NEED TO c-o-n-t-r-o-l myself %26lt;advice/websites/videos recommended%26gt;?
stop masturbating
Do I need to get the cage out?
How about make schedule table again, and try to follow.





The time table supposed to be not very heavy to you, otherwise you feel sick and nauseous.





And every day night just give you a grade at the end of the calender, how much you are improved, As the grade go up like 50, 60, 70,,,,100, you will have self esteem, and proud of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment