Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am considering enrolling in cosmetology school...any advice or websites to help me decide if this is right ?

That is wonderful what do you mean if it is right . If you want to do it ...do it only u know if that is right for you. Just check out schools in your area that will help you decide.I am considering enrolling in cosmetology school...any advice or websites to help me decide if this is right ?
Go for it im going to get in to a cosmetology school too before i start college for fashion design. anyways there's a really good school where a live. I had a walk thru and its pretty cool and looks like lots of fun you can do hair design and barbering, make up, or aesthetics and skin care.


One of these web sites might help you search for a school in your area


www.collegebound.net


www.Vocational.Schools.com


www.collegesurfing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment