Saturday, July 31, 2010

I just got a baby love bird, does anyone know any websites or advice for taking care of them? PLEASE HELP!?

anything helps, like how to feed them, bathe it, take care of it, cuddle it? , or wat, please anyone? (it's so cute)I just got a baby love bird, does anyone know any websites or advice for taking care of them? PLEASE HELP!?
Getting educated is the best way to have a successful relationship with your new bird.


Join a parrot club. Yes, your little bird is a Parrot. And it can be mean if not handled every day.


Theres a lot to learn, your bird can live as long as 30 or more years.I just got a baby love bird, does anyone know any websites or advice for taking care of them? PLEASE HELP!?
plenty of attention is the most important and don't feed it an all seed diet....feed it fruits as well. As for bathing I have a perch in my bathroom for my baby cockateil and he likes to play in the steam generated by the shower...and as for cuddling that's one of the best ways to bond. Playing with small birds is hard....give it a simple piece of paper to play with...they love it...and also a game I play with my bird is who can whistle louder and more fanciful. Good luck and have fun with your new baby Bird.
www.babylovebird.com
Check out: parrotparrot.com.





I've looked at a lot of the content there and find most of it to be very informative and good information. You need to be cautious of some of the myspace cites and other personal cites that people put out there. They are NOT all correct and safe information.





Your best bet would be to get a good published book either at a pet store or the library.
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment