Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any Websites, Advice, or stories for someone due with 3rd?

Im looking to find out more about what I should be looking forward to during the last few weeks of my pregnancy, I'm due with my third.


I know ';how much'; different my first was from my second. And it makes me wonder how much different it will be this third time. I know birth will be quicker and easier but there has to be a difference with signs I need to look for, timing and what to be aware of now that I'm due again.


I have been having a lot of different things happen that makes me wonder, could this make my start labor now or could I still stay pregnant till over my due date. ';I already lost my plug, The baby's head is really low, I am 2 cm dilated and I get contractions that come and go, all the time'; My midwife says anything could happen.


I was induced on my due date with first and had a very long and difficult labor. With second, I went in labor a few days after due date and he came very quick and very easily. I have an appointment to be checked again tomorrow but would love more info, stories or even a good site?


Any help would be great. Thank you!Any Websites, Advice, or stories for someone due with 3rd?
I am pregnant with my 3rd, also. My other two are 11 %26amp; 9. I too went searching for websites, but didn't really find anything. I'm only 13 weeks into my pregnancy but so far its been very easy, except for my emotions.





I really like to visit personal websites that large families have (such as the Duggars) because even though I do not share their religious beliefs, they have become very skilled at managing large families and can be a wealth of knowledge. I have alot of respect for them.Any Websites, Advice, or stories for someone due with 3rd?
Congratulations...I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my 3rd too. My older children are 5 %26amp; 8. I am very curious to see what kind of answers you will get, as I have the same ?? and concerns this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment